Many backpacks these days are equipped with USB ports. However, some people are confused as to how they work.
Use a cable to connect a power bank to the USB port inside the backpack, then place the power bank into the internal pocket. Connect your mobile phone to the port. Switch the power bank on in order to charge your mobile phone.
Using a backpack with a USB port is easy and straightforward. Read on below to learn more.
How To Use USB Port on Backpack
Backpacks with a USB port come in handy for students, travelers, and professionals. These are designed to ensure you never run out of battery by enabling you to charge a power bank that you can connect to your mobile phone or other devices.
Some examples of backpacks with USB ports include:
- Ebags Pro Slim USB Laptop Backpack
- Samsonite Carrier Fullpack Backpack
- Bopai Leather Anti-Theft Backpack
What you’ll need
- A Power Bank
If you've already got a power bank and your backpack comes with a cable you've already got everything you need. Most backpacks with USB ports don't come with a power bank though so here are some highly rated examples available on Amazon (we make a small commission if you purchase through these links):
- Use a cable to connect the power bank with the USB port in the backpack.
- Put the power bank into the internal pocket designed for it.
- Connect your mobile phone to the port.
- Switch the power bank on to start charging your mobile phone or other devices.
Backpacks with USB ports are a convenient way to stay connected while on the go. Best of all, they’re extremely easy to use.